Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today is a new day, a brand new chance


Today is a new day.... a brand new chance to say " Thank you"
Thank you Lord....
* for waking me -up this morning
* for making me feel good whatever looks i have
* for the protection not just for me but for my family as well
* for the healthy body and healthy living
* for the supplement of my every needs
* for my ups and downs and for understanding me
* for giving me hope and peace
* for the trials and the sufferings
* for your everlasting love
* for the countless blessings you're giving me all day long
But most of all Thank you very for your son Jesus Christ who suffered and died on the cross for me and washed away my sins.
I may not be able to write everything He does but my heart will always ponder and praise Him for He is good all the time.

No comments: